- (English) 2.2.1 Motion offence - 3 out, 2 in - screen the screener
- (English) 2.2.2 Motion Offence - 3 Out 2 In – multiple screens for the shooter
- [:en]2.2.3 Motion offence - 3 out, 2 In - Double Screens[:es]2.2.3 Ataque libre por conceptos: 3 afuera, 2 adentro - Bloqueos dobles[:fr]2.2.3 Mouvement offensif - 3 en extérieur, 2 en intérieur - doubles écrans[:]
- (English) 2.2.4 Motion offence - 3 Out, 2 In - Blind (Back) Screens
- (English) 2.2.5 Motion offence - 3 Out, 2 In - Pick and Roll with Triangle on Help Side
- (English) 2.2.6 Motion offence - 3 out, 2 in - cuts off high post screen
- (English) 2.2.7 Motion offence - 3 out, 2 in - 1v1 isolation
- (English) 2.2.8 Shot selection - importance of the corner 3
- (English) 3.2.1 Characteristics of long tournament play
- (English) 3.2.2 Long tournaments - selecting the team
- (English) 3.2.3 Long tournaments - preparing the team prior to tournament
- (English) 3.2.4 Long tournaments - scouting
- (English) 3.2.5 Long tournaments - keeping players fresh
- (English) 3.2.6 Long tournaments - coaching staff
- (English) 3.2.7 Long tournaments - organising the off-court
(English) Level 3
(English) 2.2.3 Motion offence – 3 out, 2 In – Double Screens
(English) After the cutter has used the screen, the screeners need to both “read” the defence and also be aware of the position of the other screener, when looking to receive a pass after setting the screen.
Here 3 cuts to the basket and then cuts to the opposite side of the court using a screen from 2.
2 cuts off a double screen from 4 and 5.