(English) Level 3
- Reflect upon who has been the best leader that you have been involved with. What made them a good leader?
- Read a biography or autobiography of a leader (whether or not from sport). What attributes do you think made them a good leader?
- Discuss with a coaching colleague how you would deal with a player that was continually late for training? Would you involve any players or just do it yourself?
- What coaches have had an influence in your development? Are you still in touch with those coaches?
- What coaching networks are there in your area? Do you actively participate in them?
- How can you influence a network of coaches? How would you identify coaches in that network?
- Do you know coaches from another sport? Do they have a network that you could participate in?