(English) Level 2
- Discuss with your players their long-term goals.
- Do you believe those goals are realistic;
- Have they identified some shorter-term goals that will contribute toward achieving the long-term goal?
- Have your players considered goals within the sport other than playing (e.g. officiating or coaching)?
- Discuss with a coaching colleague (from basketball or another sport) what education (if any) your athletes have had about drugs in sport? How would you get more information for them?
- Watch a game of basketball with a referee and discuss with them what the referees are looking for or considering at various points in the game.