(English) Level 1
(English) Follow Up
- Ask each player to write down your team rules. Do they write down all the rules that you thought were in place?
- Discuss with a colleague how you each communicate your team rules and expectations.
- Reflect upon the last time a parent raised an issue with you. To what extent (if at all):
- did the parent have different expectations about the situation than you did?
- could you have done something earlier to avoid the situation occurring?
- Write down your coaching philosophy in regards to coaching juniors. At the end of the season ask parents whether they observed any actions by you that were different to the stated philosophy?