(English) Level 1
(English) Follow Up
- Consider each of the teams that you are involved with and for each team:
- what are the various motivations of players within the team?
- what expectation does the club have for the team?
- what expectations do parents (if it is a junior team) or club supporters and sponsors (if it is a senior team) have for the team?M
- Based on your answers to question 1, does this make any difference to how you will coach the team? Describe any differences you identify.
- Describe to a colleague how you coach, specifically:
- how often do you speak to players?
- are you a loud coach?
- are you an emotional coach?
- how do you interact with referees?
- from what they observed, do they agree with how you describe your coaching behaviour?
- do players reflect your emotional demeanour at any time during the practice/game?
- do the players interact with referees similarly to how you do?